TRW AIRBAG CLASS ACTION
- Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP and McKenzie Lake Lawyers LLP are co-counsel in a proposed class action against the Defendants listed in paragraph 5.
- The proposed class action concerns the dangerous Airbag Control Units that were negligently designed, manufactured and installed by TRW, Chrysler, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mitsubishi and Toyota in the following vehicles (the list is subject to change):
MAKE MODEL MODEL YEARS Acura RLX 2014-2019 RLX Hybrid 2014-2019 TL 2012-2014 TLX 2015-2017 TSX Sport Wagon 2014 TSX Sportswagon 2013-2013 Chrysler 200 2011-2014 Sebring 2010 Dodge Avenger 2010-2014 Caliber 2010-2012 Nitro 2010-2011 Fiat 500 2012-2019 Honda Accord 2013-2015 Accord Hybrid 2014-2015 Civic 2012-2015 Civic Hybrid 2012-2015 Civic SI 2012-2015 CR-V 2012-2016 Fit 2012-2017 Fit EV 2013-2014 Ridgeline 2012-2014 Hyundai Sonata 2011-2019 Sonata Hybrid 2011-2019 Jeep Wrangler 2010-2018 Compass 2010-2014 Patriot 2010-2014 Liberty 2010-2012 Kia Forte 2010-2013 Forte Koup 2010-2013 Optima 2011-2019 Optima Hybrid 2011-2016 Sedona 2011-2014 Mitsubishi Lancer 2013-2017 Lancer Evolution 2013-2015 Lancer Ralliart 2014-2015 Lancer Sportback 2013-2016 Outlander 2013 RAM 1500 2009-2012 2500 2010-2012 3500 2010-2012 4500 2011-2012 5500 2011-2012 Toyota Avalon 2012-2018 Avalon Hybrid 2013-2018 Corolla 2011-2019 Corolla iM 2017-2018 Corolla 2011-2013 Sequoia 2012-2017 Tacoma 2012-2019 Tundra 2012-2017
- The proposed class is comprised of all persons resident in Canada, except Excluded Persons, who own, owned, lease or leased one of the vehicles in the chart above.
- If you presently own, owned, presently lease, or leased any of the vehicles above, please enter the information requested on the questionnaire.
- The Defendants are TRW Canada Ltd, TRW Automotive U.S. LLC, ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., ZF Friedrichshafen AG (collectively, “TRW”), FCA Canada Inc., FCA US LLC (collectively, “Chrysler”), Honda Motor Co., Ltd., Honda Canada Inc. (collectively, “Honda”), Hyundai Auto Canada Corp., Hyundai Motor Company (collectively, “Hyundai”), Kia Canada Inc., Kia Motors Corporation (collectively, “Kia”), Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc, Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (collectively, “Mitsubishi”), Toyota Motor Corporation, and Toyota Canada Inc (collectively, “Toyota”).
- If you have any questions, please call Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP at 519.561.6296
- If you would like to know more about how a class action works, click here.
This website provides general information to potential class members on a proposed class action commenced against TRW and others. The court will ultimately decide who will be included as a class member.