CHRYSLER RECALLS CLASS ACTION
1. The law firms of Sutts, Strosberg LLP (now Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP) and McKenzie Lake LLP are prosecuting a class action against FCA US LLC, F/K/A/ CHRYSLER GROUP LLC and FCA CANADA INC., f/k/a/ CHRYSLER CANADA INC. (“FCA”).
2. This proposed class action concerns the life-threatening and dangerous defects relating to twenty-five Transport Canada Recalls affecting approximately 965,644 Vehicles in Canada. The Recalls relate to serious Safety Defects involving:
(a) Faulty Ignition Switches and Ignition Key (Transport Canada Recalls #2011096, #2014404, #2015250 and #2014261, #2014312);
(b) Faulty Braking Systems (Transport Canada Recalls #2015069, #2014112, and #2015096);
(c) Faulty Alternators (Transport Canada Recall #2014446);
(d) Faulty Powertrain - Rear Axle Pinion (Transport Canada Recalls #2013044 and #2014582);
(e) Faulty Fuel System: Fuel Supply and Tank Placement (Transport Canada Recalls #2014449, #2015086, #2015085, and #2013220);
(f) Faulty Ball Stud on Tie Rod Assembly (Transport Canada Recalls #2013396 and 2013397);
(g) Faulty Electrical Wiring/Fire Risk (Transport Canada Recall #2014275);
(h) Faulty Clutch Interlock Switch (Transport Canada Recall #2014583);
(i) Faulty Airbag: Unintended/Inadvertent Deployment (Transport Canada Recalls #2012378, # 2013046, #2015039 and #2015040);
(j) Faulty Structure: Door Switches (Transport Canada Recall #2015129);
(k) Faulty Powertrain: Tire Failure (Transport Canada Recall #2015204).
3. The makes and model years of the Vehicles affected by these Recalls are as follows:
|Make||Model||Model Year(s) affected|
|TOWN & COUNTRY||2008-2010|
|GRAND CHEROKEE||1993-1998, 2002-2008, 2011-2014|
4. We encourage you to fill out the information requested in the communication page.
5. Please monitor this website as it will be updated as the litigation progresses.
6. If you have questions, please call our toll free number 1.800.229.5323, ext. 274.
7. If you would like to learn more about how a class action works, please click here.
This website provides general information to potential class members on proposed class actions commenced against FCA. The court will ultimately decide who will be included as a class member.