1. The law firms of Sutts, Strosberg LLP and Morganti Legal are counsel in a class action against Nobilis Health Corp. (“Nobilis”) and a number of its officers and directors. The claim is on behalf of all persons, other than certain persons associated with the defendants, who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of Nobilis other than on the NYSE MKT during the period from March 23, 2015 to and including October 8, 2015.
2. The plaintiff alleges that throughout the Class Period, the price of Nobilis’ securities was artificially inflated as a result of the acts and omissions of the Defendants.
3. The plaintiff seeks damages for, among other things, liability for primary and secondary market misrepresentation pursuant to the provisions of Ontario's Securities Act.
4. If you acquired Nobilis securities during the period from March 23, 2015 to October 8, 2015, please enter the information requested on the communication page.
5. If you have any questions, please call Sutts, Strosberg LLP at 1.800.229.5323 ext. 296.
6. If you would like to know more about how a class action works, click here.
This website provides general information to class members on a class action commenced against Nobilis . The court will ultimately decide who will be included as a class member. The information collected about class members will assist counsel in prosecuting the class action and assessing what damages were suffered by the class as a whole. Providing the information requested does not make you a client of Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP.