BMW N20 ENGINE
1. Â Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP is counsel in a proposed class action alleging that the 2.0L turbocharged N20 engine in certain BMW vehicles contains dangerous defects that BMW has known about since at least 2013.
2. Â The action is on behalf of all persons resident in Canada who purchased or leased a model-year 2012-2015 BMW vehicle equipped with the N20 engine.
3. Â The lawsuit seeks $250 million in damages and an additional $25 million in punitive damages.
4. Â If you own or have owned or lease or have leased a vehicle affected by this lawsuit, please provide your information, and information on your vehicle, in the above questionnaire.
5. Â If you would like to speak to someone about this lawsuit, please call Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP at 1.800.229.5323, extension 296.
6. Â If you would like to learn more about how a class action works, please click here.
This website provides general information to potential class members on a proposed class action. The court will ultimately decide who will be included as a class member.
There are currently no items to display
October 25, 2017