BMW N20 ENGINE
1. Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP is counsel in a proposed class action alleging that the 2.0L turbocharged N20 engine in certain BMW vehicles contains dangerous defects that BMW has known about since at least 2013.
2. The action is on behalf of all persons resident in Canada who purchased or leased a model-year 2012-2015 BMW vehicle equipped with the N20 engine.
3. The lawsuit seeks $250 million in damages and an additional $25 million in punitive damages.
4. If you own or have owned or lease or have leased a vehicle affected by this lawsuit, please provide your information, and information on your vehicle, in the above questionnaire.
5. If you would like to speak to someone about this lawsuit, please call Strosberg Sasso Sutts LLP at 1.800.229.5323, extension 296.
6. If you would like to learn more about how a class action works, please click here.
This website provides general information to potential class members on a proposed class action. The court will ultimately decide who will be included as a class member.
There are currently no items to display
October 25, 2017